We already know the date in which the XIth edition of ehunmilak will be celebrated, it will be on 10, 11 and 12 July 2020.
The enrolments are ready to open, and you will have to follow the next steps to carry out the enrolment:
goierriko 2 haundiak and maraton marimurumendi (there are changes)
- The enrolment will be opened at 17 p.m. on 7 November 2019 but be careful since there are changes.
- The enrolment should be done on one of the following websites:
- In order to do that, fill in the form and make sure you complete the enrolment process successfully (clicking “complete on waiting list”). After that, you will receive the enrolment slip in your email account.
- Taking into account the enrolment order, a waiting list will be created. All the enrolled runners will be included on the waiting list.
- At this point you will know your waiting list position looking on this link.
- At 18 p.m. on 7 November 2019, the first 500 (g2h) and 250 (mmm) enrolled runners on the waiting list will have the chance to be on the enrolled list. So, those runners will receive an email with the information to carry out the payment process.
- These runners will have 72 hours to make the payment. Once done they will be part of the enrolled list. If the payment is not formalised within this period, the place in the race will be lost.
- Once the payment has been done, the runner will receive the confirmation slip in the email account. If the enrolment has been successfully done your name will appear on the following link:
- Remember that it won´t be completely valid (to get the bib number) unless you send the medical and race fitness report to the organisation in the corresponding enrolment period. (https://www.ehunmilak.com/en/send-medical-certificate/).
- In case of any vacancy on the enrolled list, runners of the waiting list will be informed according to its order.
More info of the enrolment steps on the following video: